How many times have you heard someone say that want something really bad, they want change and within reason that they’d do whatever was necessary to get it? I heard once that if you fail to plan by default you are planning to fail. self doubt will stop you dead in your tracks and sometimes it can get to you before you even get started. Thanks to society we resist, think we are weak and over analyze when it comes to dealing with fear and self doubt. At the end of my post you’ll have a better understanding of how to deal with fear and self doubt in a way that’s healthy for you and those around you.
- It is an option and something you need to embrace. Many before us were failures in more than one endeavor before they found their success. I’d list a name of people here, but I’m sure a few come to mind that you already know.
- Do you know the difference between fear and intuition? Fear is a regular feeling that needs to be moved through. Intuition signals alarms that rarely steer you the wrong way saving you from bad decisions. When you feel like you’re stuck between the two remember that fear will give you a contracted (pulling teeth) feeling and intuition will make you feel more expansive (really excited).
- If you feel as if you are too young or too old to do what you love please understand that being insecure about your age is just a mental block that’s preventing you from your true potential. And if that sounds corny to you like it does to me think about Morgan Freeman or @baddiewinkle. If those don’t do it for you check out @skykatz.
- Successful or not we all go through times where we questioned what we are doing and just want to take days off; maybe stay in bed all day. Whether your dark periods last a hour or a month knowing “WHY” you started doing this in the first place is what Khaled considers a key. This also secures longevity!
- When you decide to take on the task of building your own path others will often judge you because it is different and against the wave. They don’t realize by trying to protect you it comes out very discouraging and seems as if they don’t “GET” you. At the end of the day you can’t let others judgement, that can be harsh at times to hinder you. It may sound easier said than done, but it’s all in your head and your choice to react. Moving on is a skill and whenever you get a chance to exercise it do. Just like weights it does get easier.
Now that you have the better understanding on to to deal with fear and self doubt don’t be selfish and share this with someone you care about because you are not alone.
F E A T U R E D
P R O D U C T S